Artifact From Russia With Dubz EP
- Words: DeepSix
- Label: Solo
For months, Matt "Jam" Lamont teased listeners with snippets of this EP. Now available on Lamont's Solo imprint, Artifact delivers a level of musicality drawing instant (and well-deserved) comparisons to MJ Cole. From the slick Rhodes of "Bad (So Good)" to the deeper sounds on "Believe Me," this is a 4/4 bombshell. The cold war is over.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player