Audiomontage The Lightness
- Words: Tomas
- Label: Freerange
Jamie "Jimpster" O'Dell saves his most Afro-Latin percussive titles for releases as Audiomontage, but still manages to vacuum-seal them with hippo-fat house rhythms and anaconda bass lines. "The Lightness" is doused in Rhodes rainbow light with butterfly flutes fluttering through its misty percussive rainforest timber. "The Darkness" is the edgy side of nightfall in the jungle. Take a guide.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player