Audiomontage The Lightness
- Words: Tomas
- Label: Freerange
Jamie "Jimpster" O'Dell saves his most Afro-Latin percussive titles for releases as Audiomontage, but still manages to vacuum-seal them with hippo-fat house rhythms and anaconda bass lines. "The Lightness" is doused in Rhodes rainbow light with butterfly flutes fluttering through its misty percussive rainforest timber. "The Darkness" is the edgy side of nightfall in the jungle. Take a guide.
- PodcastGerd Janson
- FeatureReal Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- NewsLes Sins Shares "Talk About" from Upcoming Debut LP
- NewsCheck Out the Video for Teengirl Fantasy's "Lung" Single
- NewsWatch the Animated Video for Lone's "Restless City"
- Real Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- Getting Down, Biking Around, and Reveling in the Final Days of Trouw: Reflections on ADE 2014
- Labels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- Labels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
XLR8R Downloads Player