Azeem Five Ooh
- Words: Rachel Swan
- Label: Bomb
The neo-hooligan rhymesmith who unleashed Craft Classic in 2001 returns this year with more car-quaking beats and curveball lyrics. As always, Azeem rhymes about whatever pops into his sideways mind-Five Ooh" is about rappers who confess to crimes in their songs and get indicted for them. Weird, but trenchant.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
XLR8R Downloads Player