B.L.I.M. The Sound In My Head
- Words: Evil Pat
- Label: Track
B.L.I.M. has been creating great tracks since way back and hasn‘t let us down this time either with this bit of technobreaks on his track label. It‘s pretty damn dark and stomping with super stripped-back beats and a bassline that just rumbles and rumbles and drives people insane (in a good way).
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player