Baitercell & Schumacher Vs. Aquasky What‘s Down Low
- Words: Star Eyes
- Label: Black Noise
Aquasky‘s Black Noise imprint is dedicated to the flashing-strobe-and-dilated-pupils side of the scene, but their production talents keep the tunes a step above. "What‘s Down Low" pounds the floor with pressure-cooked Amens, robot noises, and vocals that have been Ginsu-sliced; "Red Out" is a high-energy stepper with a silly sample, but plenty of glowstick power.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player