Baron Final Answer
- Words: Twisted Individual
- Label: Baron Inc.
This one's the nuts-I wanted this for Grid but the tight arse wouldn't let me 'ave it. Grimier than "The Way It Was," bouncier than "Nosher," it's gonna be bigger than anything Baron's done yet. It makes you nod your head, stomp your feet, laugh and then shit your pants. It starts off with a spooky intro and drops into typical Baron madness before dropping again into some old skool ruff-in-the-jungle bizzness. Massive.
- Real Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- Getting Down, Biking Around, and Reveling in the Final Days of Trouw: Reflections on ADE 2014
- Labels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- Labels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
XLR8R Downloads Player