Baron Meet the Creeper
- Words: Star Eyes
- Label: CIA
Two snarky, futurist jump-up tracks from Oxford upstart Baron. "Meet the Creeper" pounds like a meat cleaver, with sassy hi-hats and cartoon noises that keep the insistent beat from becoming dull. Acid rave bleeps and bloops take center stage in "Hell Billy," which sounds like an out-of-control Atari game. Mentalist fast-forward breaks for the old-skool speaker-freaker in you.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player