Baron Meet the Creeper
- Words: Star Eyes
- Label: CIA
Two snarky, futurist jump-up tracks from Oxford upstart Baron. "Meet the Creeper" pounds like a meat cleaver, with sassy hi-hats and cartoon noises that keep the insistent beat from becoming dull. Acid rave bleeps and bloops take center stage in "Hell Billy," which sounds like an out-of-control Atari game. Mentalist fast-forward breaks for the old-skool speaker-freaker in you.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player