The Beat Club Lost In Space
- Words: Tim Pratt
- Label: Electrobeat
The Beat Club is the electro-leaning moniker used by Miami producer Ony Rodriguez. "Lost In Space"'s four songs all thread the galactic theme with thin, metallic electro beats, digitally treated vocals, and harsh synths and pads. The title track is the standout, although it's not much more than looming basslines, ethereal female vocals and an overabundance of old school electro percussion.
- PodcastGerd Janson
- FeatureReal Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- NewsLes Sins Shares "Talk About" from Upcoming Debut LP
- NewsCheck Out the Video for Teengirl Fantasy's "Lung" Single
- NewsWatch the Animated Video for Lone's "Restless City"
- Real Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- Getting Down, Biking Around, and Reveling in the Final Days of Trouw: Reflections on ADE 2014
- Labels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- Labels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
XLR8R Downloads Player