The Beat Club Lost In Space
- Words: Tim Pratt
- Label: Electrobeat
The Beat Club is the electro-leaning moniker used by Miami producer Ony Rodriguez. "Lost In Space"'s four songs all thread the galactic theme with thin, metallic electro beats, digitally treated vocals, and harsh synths and pads. The title track is the standout, although it's not much more than looming basslines, ethereal female vocals and an overabundance of old school electro percussion.
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player