Bent Fabric Live
- Words: Christine Hsieh
- Label: Fabric
Fabric's latest installment by the current tweaked darlings of downbeat dance-pop, Bent, flows easily through rabid funk, stripped-down disco and cheeky house without missing a beat. While Bent's original work tends to fuel more sun-drenched afternoons on the beach than sweaty nights at the discotheque, they've managed to cobble together a diverse collection of tunes into a charmingly eclectic, uptempo mix featuring artists like Giorgio Moroder, Tim "Love" Lee, Fila Brazillia and Mr. Scruff. So creamy and filling are these sounds that, by the comp's end' fully expect a waiter in a wide-lapel coat to be pushing a cart of dessert wines towards my table.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player