Big G Sunshine
- Words: Walker Lindh
- Label: Proper
Proper's head honcho gets on the knobs here and throws down an easy yet heavy bit of chugging reggae-tinged breaks, highlighted by some lovely vocal samples, pumping organ chords and a tenacious bassline. On the flip, production duo Tonk strips the damn thing down dub-wise and runs a more propulsive break and bassline. You win with either side of this bad bwoy.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player