Black Devil Timing For Get The Timing (Kerrier District Rmx)
- Words: Craig Richards
- Label: Rephlex
Diverse electronic wizard Luke Vibert gives this late '70s disco oddity the Kerrier District treatment. It's an extraordinary journey sensitively constructed using live instrumentation and early synthesizers. In a world increasingly dominated by tight, computer-generated sounds, the looseness and innocence of this kind of composition seems very appealing and, ultimately, human.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
XLR8R Downloads Player