Black Eyed Peas Behind The Front
- Words: DJ Trafik
- Label: Interscope
This 1998 album is slightly older, but musically timeless. It's unbelievable that six years have passed since its release in 1998. Will.I.Am's production is tight, yet every track he delivers is different. He doesn't fear experimenting with the sound and samples. My tips off this one would be "Joints and Jams," "Fallin' Up" and "Positivity." Lyrically, this album has its off moments, but you can't find anything to fault with BEP's production.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player