Black Eyed Peas Behind The Front
- Words: DJ Trafik
- Label: Interscope
This 1998 album is slightly older, but musically timeless. It's unbelievable that six years have passed since its release in 1998. Will.I.Am's production is tight, yet every track he delivers is different. He doesn't fear experimenting with the sound and samples. My tips off this one would be "Joints and Jams," "Fallin' Up" and "Positivity." Lyrically, this album has its off moments, but you can't find anything to fault with BEP's production.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
XLR8R Downloads Player