Blame Outer Zone
- Words: Chris Muniz
- Label: 720∫
Celestial atmospheres pave the way to the aptly titled "Outer Zone," as Blame builds the pressure to the breaking point before the technoid beast at the core comes out punching and kicking. Things keep cracking on the flip, "Hologram," which starts off with clean, crisp percussion and dizzying atmospheres before things start to slowly unwind and the jazz-tech hook rolls on through with inimitable style.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player