Booka Shade Mandarine EP
- Words: Scott Edmonds
- Label: Get Physical
Shifting away from their more esoteric and dizzying sounds, the production duo of Walter Merziger and Arno Kammemeier has created one for the dancer in all of us. "Point Break" is a rude groove that bubbles with deeply syncopated repetition, while "Mandarine Girl" is a mélange of tweaked melodic realizations and progressive synth lines. Fans of Pokerflat and Palette will definitely dig this one.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player