Boredoms Sea Drum
- Words: Juan Maclean
- Label: Warner
You know why this is called "Sea Drum"? Because they recorded it on the beach with the drums underwater, you idiot, and it sounds fucking amazing. Jesus H. Christ, these guys have been making records since you stopped listening to Journey, so to bust out a track like this is a superhuman feat. I would close every DJ set with this.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player