Boredoms Sea Drum
- Words: Juan Maclean
- Label: Warner
You know why this is called "Sea Drum"? Because they recorded it on the beach with the drums underwater, you idiot, and it sounds fucking amazing. Jesus H. Christ, these guys have been making records since you stopped listening to Journey, so to bust out a track like this is a superhuman feat. I would close every DJ set with this.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player