Break Reform Waiting
- Words: Derek Grey
- Label: Abstract Blue
Break Reform joins Spacek and Jos»e in redefining what UK soul is all about. Singing over decidedly leftfield jazz-IDM motifs, the duo brings a subtle sepia tone to their fog-drenched compositions. Their melancholia suits remixer Domu perfectly, as he switches to downtempo fractured hip-hop gear for another sublime and essential offering.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player