Breakage This Too Shall Pass
- Words: Ryan Romana
- Label: Bassbin
Breakage has been making waves in the drum & bass scene since his haunting 2001 remix of Doc Scott's "Here Come the Drums." After a slew of future classic singles, he unleashes his debut LP filled with D&B explorations in dub science. This Too Shall Pass guides listeners through crackin' breakbeat minimalism, breathable sub-low bass, and drenched rude-bwoy samples. Highlights include the relentless "Ruff Dub" featuring Rohan, the half-time swing of "Losing Track," and the Metalheadz mimicry of "Untitled Jungle." Definitely worth seeking out.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player