- Words: Alexis Georgopoulos
- Label: Warp
UK avant-pop quintet Broadcast releases a peek at their most realized album to date. "Pendulum" and the sublime "Still Feels like Tears" are all sweet motorik propulsion. The spazzy analog jazz of "One Hour Empire" and "Violent Playground" recall vintage Sound Library rarities, and closer "Minus Two" sounds like Oval deconstructing the group's live jams.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player