- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Rhythm and Culture
Eighteenth St. Lounge associate Desmond Williams and Avatars of Dub's Philip Brooks launch their DC-based Rhythm and Culture imprint with two smoking Latin jams. "Homage" runs a deadly downtempo rhythm under the salsa, while "Querida Vida" goes the percussive uptempo route with solid results. An auspicious debut.
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Four Tet, Daft Punk, Disclosure, Mount Kimbie, Boards of Canada, and More
- MP3Seapoint "Triangle Optics"
- FeatureWax Ecstatic: Kyle Hall, Gerd Janson, Hieroglyphic Being, and More Discuss the Limited Vinyl Craze
- MP3AKRA x Flilppo Rocco "PVC"
- NewsKoreless and Sampha Set to Release First Single as Short Stories
XLR8R Downloads Player