Bruno Pronsato Wuorinen
- Words: Tomas
- Label: Orac
Pacific Northwesterner Pronsato's minimal techno owes as much to the traditions of Stockhausen and Cage as it does Herbert and Hawtin. His tracks unleash strange noises arranged in no particular logical order, but they entertain nonetheless. Microtonal synth shards flay to and fro across a shifting foundation of quicksand beats that disappear before your eyes. Jackmate contributes an austere remix for "Wuorinen," while "Live In Cascadia" is seven minutes of perfectly barmy techno.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player