Bruno Pronsato Wuorinen
- Words: Tomas
- Label: Orac
Pacific Northwesterner Pronsato's minimal techno owes as much to the traditions of Stockhausen and Cage as it does Herbert and Hawtin. His tracks unleash strange noises arranged in no particular logical order, but they entertain nonetheless. Microtonal synth shards flay to and fro across a shifting foundation of quicksand beats that disappear before your eyes. Jackmate contributes an austere remix for "Wuorinen," while "Live In Cascadia" is seven minutes of perfectly barmy techno.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player