- Words: Cooper Bethea
- Label: Hyperdub
People flock to UK dubstep artist High Plains Drifter‘s ill, Far East tracks like mosquitoes to skin cause he always brings rude rub-a-dub b-lines and spooky, cinematic samples aplenty. As the title suggests, this one‘s for the Todd Edwards garage freaks: four/four kicks, skittery snares and rolling subs. Pass me the Off!
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player