- Words: Robbie Mackey
- Label: Epitaph
As Busdriver, a hip-hop lovin' eccentric from L.A., Regan Farquhar's talents have been lent to such absurd sonic ventures as The Unicorns' post-breakup gag-gig Th' Corn Gangg. His involvement in ridiculous one-off fuck-offs makes even more sense after listening to his Epitaph debut, RoadKillOvercoat-a surreal head-bobber laced with melody-following flow and postmodern peculiarities that rip holes through rhythms and breakbeats. It's undie hip-hop for sure, but unlike his backpack brethren, Farquhar is more concerned with developing a distinct sound than bemoaning the state of indie-hop over broke-ass beats.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsSpectral Sound Announces New EP from Patricia; Hear a Track Now
- MP3Liar "Key Party (Spurz 'Key Bump' Edit)"
- MP3HolloH "Laying Awake"
- NewsGroundislava Details Upcoming LP for Friends of Friends
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player