Candie Hank Groucho Running
- Words: Robbie Mackey
- Label: Sonig
Candie Hank is fucking crazy. From the frantic antics of album-opener "Invitation to Dance" to the elephant-on-a-tight rope sonic comedy of almost-closer "Contortion Two," the latest from Patric Catani is a schizophrenic, wonderfully disheveled mess. Filled with plinky-plonk synth runs, outer-space circus themes, and flaming cartoon chases, Catani opts for a more slapstick approach to the techno-punk of his other gig, EC8OR. But this fun is just as smart as it is silly.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player