Candie Hank Groucho Running
- Words: Robbie Mackey
- Label: Sonig
Candie Hank is fucking crazy. From the frantic antics of album-opener "Invitation to Dance" to the elephant-on-a-tight rope sonic comedy of almost-closer "Contortion Two," the latest from Patric Catani is a schizophrenic, wonderfully disheveled mess. Filled with plinky-plonk synth runs, outer-space circus themes, and flaming cartoon chases, Catani opts for a more slapstick approach to the techno-punk of his other gig, EC8OR. But this fun is just as smart as it is silly.
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player