Candie Hank Groucho Running
- Words: Robbie Mackey
- Label: Sonig
Candie Hank is fucking crazy. From the frantic antics of album-opener "Invitation to Dance" to the elephant-on-a-tight rope sonic comedy of almost-closer "Contortion Two," the latest from Patric Catani is a schizophrenic, wonderfully disheveled mess. Filled with plinky-plonk synth runs, outer-space circus themes, and flaming cartoon chases, Catani opts for a more slapstick approach to the techno-punk of his other gig, EC8OR. But this fun is just as smart as it is silly.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsAvalon Emerson Gives Away Remix and Edits Collection
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player