Capone Style Baby
- Words: DJ Chopper
- Label: Test
Capone tracks are, in a word, brutal. They‘re also relentless, distinctive and push the limits of the volume threshold. No wonder DJs like Andy C, Mampi Swift, and Grooverider rinse Test plates with regularity. While "Style Baby" pulls no punches (the trademark compressed drums and overdriven bass will tear lesser speaker cones to shreds), the surprise A-side tune "No Food," which opens with melodic jazz Rhodes chords, unfolds as a bass-driven sub roller. Think Krust‘s Full Cycle and V output and you get the idea. Another Test triumph.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player