Cappo Spaz the World
- Words: Jennifer Marston
- Label: Zebra Traffic
Unpolished doesn't always mean an album is worth pawning at the local shop, and Nottingham's 23-year old Cappo proves this on his long-awaited debut album. His raw, British-English lyrics get a little production help from the P Brothers, so that Spaz the World becomes an accumulation of gritty kick-drums and hefty basslines that match the razor-sharp feel of Cappo's voice. It's a wild trip that moves down Nottingham's darkest alleyways before getting thrown back into reality by soulful melodies on tracks like "Learn to be Strong." Spaz or not, one thing is certain: the world is"
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player