The Cataracs Blueberry Afghani
- Words: DJ Eleven
- Label: Independent
The brains and brawn behind The Cataracs, Cyrano and Campa, are barely legal. No joke. They're 18. Go find their album Techno-Hop. Lurk on www.myspace.com/cataracs. Maybe if you stalk them long enough, you'll get to check out "I'm a Star," "Gumdrops," or another exclusive joint before they pop up on what's sure to be a huge major-label debut."
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player