Ceephax Exidy Tours
- Words: Brion Paul
- Label: First Cask
Blah, blah, blah, Squarepusher, Squarepusher, Squarepusher. Has young Ceephax auteur Andy Jenkinson any other identity than being Tom Squarepusher" Jenkinson's little brother? Oh yeah, then Aphex ranked him as his new favorite artist. Double fucking whammy there. God-willing and the creek doesn't rise, the breathtaking Exidy Tours should shut them all up with its awe-inspiring genesis of a neo-acid electro revolution. And not just your usual I'm-a-mad-nutter-from-Cornwall-making-braindance-acid-electro shenanigans, but some serious vista-encompassing, new frontier-fording, universe-affirming, truly good music. Go buy yourself a copy now. And then another one for your sweet, deserving mother.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player