Ceephax Exidy Tours
- Words: Brion Paul
- Label: First Cask
Blah, blah, blah, Squarepusher, Squarepusher, Squarepusher. Has young Ceephax auteur Andy Jenkinson any other identity than being Tom Squarepusher" Jenkinson's little brother? Oh yeah, then Aphex ranked him as his new favorite artist. Double fucking whammy there. God-willing and the creek doesn't rise, the breathtaking Exidy Tours should shut them all up with its awe-inspiring genesis of a neo-acid electro revolution. And not just your usual I'm-a-mad-nutter-from-Cornwall-making-braindance-acid-electro shenanigans, but some serious vista-encompassing, new frontier-fording, universe-affirming, truly good music. Go buy yourself a copy now. And then another one for your sweet, deserving mother.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player