Ch3vy Fur Coat, No Knickers
- Words: Mike Battaglia
- Label: Catskills
Husky Rescue‘s label gifts us this slice of sleazy yet classy Blaxploitation funk whose title captures the vibe perfectly. "Rock Me Mumma" sounds spacious despite densely packed samples while "After Party" is the fer real "back to mine" soundtrack to gettin‘ lit and laid. But it‘s "83 Functions"‘ chugging bassline and over-the-top horns that make the EP worthwhile.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player