Chris Carter Xing
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Botchit
On his first release for Botchit in a couple of years, Carter throws down in his dependable tech-breaks stylee. The title rolls a laidback-yet-sharp, synth-driven rhythmic vibe that supports a long, chimerical, bluesy soul vocal. The flipside's "Udon" goes more minimally funky for the floor with occasional dramatic spotlights on the drum fills and some twinkly electronic bits sprinkled over the whole arrangement. Carter = quality, as usual.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player