Chris Carter Xing
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Botchit
On his first release for Botchit in a couple of years, Carter throws down in his dependable tech-breaks stylee. The title rolls a laidback-yet-sharp, synth-driven rhythmic vibe that supports a long, chimerical, bluesy soul vocal. The flipside's "Udon" goes more minimally funky for the floor with occasional dramatic spotlights on the drum fills and some twinkly electronic bits sprinkled over the whole arrangement. Carter = quality, as usual.
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player