Clinic “Free Not Free”
- Words: Chris Cohen
- Label: Domino
I love it! The mood of the intro is completely misleading. The bass is way out of tune. The singer’s intonation is really unique; he’s always just a little sharp, whereas the bass player is entirely flat. These guys have a very sensitive taste for tuning–pleasing and not immediately graspable.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player