Colonel Red, Omar & Spoonface Bruq Steppin‘
- Words: Franz Carr
- Label: Faada
This is how I like my British soul. Rough around the edges, rude bass lines and next level beats. There‘s no room on my decks for namby-pamby sickly sweet musings about g-strings or sunsets. Both the Red one and Omar can really sound good on the right tunes, and it‘s the good Colonel taking the biscuit here.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player