Colonel Red, Omar & Spoonface Bruq Steppin‘
- Words: Franz Carr
- Label: Faada
This is how I like my British soul. Rough around the edges, rude bass lines and next level beats. There‘s no room on my decks for namby-pamby sickly sweet musings about g-strings or sunsets. Both the Red one and Omar can really sound good on the right tunes, and it‘s the good Colonel taking the biscuit here.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player