Colonel Red, Omar & Spoonface Bruq Steppin‘
- Words: Franz Carr
- Label: Faada
This is how I like my British soul. Rough around the edges, rude bass lines and next level beats. There‘s no room on my decks for namby-pamby sickly sweet musings about g-strings or sunsets. Both the Red one and Omar can really sound good on the right tunes, and it‘s the good Colonel taking the biscuit here.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player