- Words: Tactile Crew
- Label: Liquid V
The Cambridge triumvirate of bongo ‘n‘ bass unleashes another slice of their recognizable sound. "N‘Disco" displays their brighter side with jazzy influences, vocal snippets, and a catchy vibraphone riff easing up the pressure of their trademark beats which roll out relentlessly from start to finish. "Turn It Around" goes deeper as the subbass and hypnotic percussion take control-a valuable DJ tool for the dub-minded.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player