- Words: Tactile Crew
- Label: Liquid V
The Cambridge triumvirate of bongo ‘n‘ bass unleashes another slice of their recognizable sound. "N‘Disco" displays their brighter side with jazzy influences, vocal snippets, and a catchy vibraphone riff easing up the pressure of their trademark beats which roll out relentlessly from start to finish. "Turn It Around" goes deeper as the subbass and hypnotic percussion take control-a valuable DJ tool for the dub-minded.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player