The Concretes In Colour
- Words: Jennifer Marston
- Label: Astralwerks
For their second album, the eight-piece Swedish girl band takes their pop sensibilities close to the realm of Americana, forcing the two worlds to meet in some territory in between. Blame it on the songwriting, the seeming disorganization of the tracklisting, or the mere concept of trying to combine uplifting pop with one of the most depressing genres out there; whatever the reason, the production capabilities are present here, but the album doesn‘t quite reach its full potential.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player