- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Nerve Breaks
Hip-hop accents galore-electro cowbells and keyboard chords, hardcore vocal lines, etc.-enhance the big bassline and varied rhythms of this one, which gets a sleeker, darker remix by Paul Reset. A big, bad jam from this Glasgow label.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player