Cut & Run Cut & Run
- Words: Tomas
- Label: white
Must-have nu-skool breaks remixes of pop-rap Americans Twista and Ludacris that will have dancefloors in serious Deekline (hint, hint). Both tracks are so well produced, hooky and familiar that I doubt the artists being flipped will be mad at this. Electro synth lines and dub keyboard stabs make for a romp that Afrika Bambaataa or Smith & Mighty would probably rock at peak hour. Fire, fire!
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
XLR8R Downloads Player