Dandi Wind Searching Flesh
- Words: Julian Fane
- Label: white
I just saw Dandi Wind in New York and it was one of the best shows I have seen this year: rototom rolls, saw waves, and Dandi jumping around in some Jim Henson-sausage-link-Muppet-gut tunic. The recording of this song doesn't do the live version justice. Hopefully on her next LP, Dandi will ditch the drum machines and record her drummer.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
XLR8R Downloads Player