Danny Weed Salt Beef
- Words: Kode9
- Label: White
Slurp, slurp! Eat too many mad east London cows and this is what happens. More unmistakably tasty grime from Roll Deep. Bloated cello and bass chase each other in an octave zig zag. Like Mr. Weed's earlier "Creeper," but even better. Words haven't quite caught up with this shit yet! Clearly the crew's best standalone riddim to date. Best served with MC spit. Moo!
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player