Darediablo Twenty Paces
- Words: Steve Marchese
- Label: Southern
Somewhere, on a dimly lit street in Gravesend, Brooklyn, a wannabe mobster cousin of a genuine made man is getting an overdue beating for staring a little too long at the wrong girl. For this and countless other made-to-order ass kickings, Darediablo has unknowingly provided a soundtrack. The trio‘s thick, voiceless setup of Rhodes, bass, and drums not only rips like the ghost of Booker T channeled through the hands of Tony Iommi, but the band‘s keen mixture of both groove and grit will appeal to hard rockers, metal heads, soul lovers, and perhaps even a hardened thug or two.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player