Davinche Eyes On U
- Words: Tomas
- Label: white
Davinche's beats always sound better with MCs or singers on top; their stripped down Triton Workstation tones are too tacky on their own, with baroque strings fidgeting over clicky-clacky drum patterns. But with a human voice on top they become fully realized micro-symphonies, like a pairing of G-Unit and Dillinjah. Beware his tune's sharp hooks; they'll snag any of us unsuspecting cod.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
XLR8R Downloads Player