Davinche Eyes On U
- Words: Tomas
- Label: white
Davinche's beats always sound better with MCs or singers on top; their stripped down Triton Workstation tones are too tacky on their own, with baroque strings fidgeting over clicky-clacky drum patterns. But with a human voice on top they become fully realized micro-symphonies, like a pairing of G-Unit and Dillinjah. Beware his tune's sharp hooks; they'll snag any of us unsuspecting cod.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player