Davinche Eyes On U
- Words: Tomas
- Label: white
Davinche's beats always sound better with MCs or singers on top; their stripped down Triton Workstation tones are too tacky on their own, with baroque strings fidgeting over clicky-clacky drum patterns. But with a human voice on top they become fully realized micro-symphonies, like a pairing of G-Unit and Dillinjah. Beware his tune's sharp hooks; they'll snag any of us unsuspecting cod.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player