Dbridge & Concord Dawn Labryinth
- Words: Ryan Powell
- Label: Exit Versus
Three distinctly different artists share this special 12", released on a limited edition offshoot of Exit Recordings (the new label from Bad Company's D-Bridge). Concord Dawn joins D-Bridge for the rolling, 808-flavored "Labyrinth"; this tune is infectious-it might not grab you on first listen but it grows and grows until you fall in love with it. On the B-side, D-Bridge joins up with Fierce for the unexpected-"Daylight" is pure summertime vibes.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player