dBridge & Instra:mental Present Autonomic Fabriclive 50
If it wasn't clear enough already that border-crossing, genre-bending, soul-stirring DJ mixes are the present and (likely) future norm of live dance-music performance, London-based polyrhythm-makers D-Bridge & Instra:mental seal the deal on this sonic snapshot from their Club Automatic party machine. Hip-hop, dubstep, drum & bass, funky house, and techno all contribute to the righteous, hypnotic flow, which includes tracks by ASC, Consequence, Pearson Sound, several by D-Bridge (like the warm, sexy "Love Hotel") and Instra:mental (check soul power ballads "From the Start" and "End Credits"), and a dark carnivalesque closer—"Gen Ohn (Screwed Version)" by the madly talented Actress.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player