DBX Good Love
- Words: DeepSix
- Label: AWOL
DBX's "Good Love" is a 4/4 vocal workout with a heavy bassline; the flip, "Rapture," adds familiar ragga chants to the "Champ" loop to create one floor-smashing choon. Also on AWOL, Carlito's "Saturday" is a surefire pleaser with a lyrical hook and solid drum programming; its B-side, "Ghetto Dance," does 4/4 in a break-wise style with serious low-end action.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player