DBX Good Love
- Words: DeepSix
- Label: AWOL
DBX's "Good Love" is a 4/4 vocal workout with a heavy bassline; the flip, "Rapture," adds familiar ragga chants to the "Champ" loop to create one floor-smashing choon. Also on AWOL, Carlito's "Saturday" is a surefire pleaser with a lyrical hook and solid drum programming; its B-side, "Ghetto Dance," does 4/4 in a break-wise style with serious low-end action.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player