Debruit To Nartik Kef
- Words: Brion Paul
- Label: Geostatism
Clearly coming from the same school as TTC, Four Tet, Funkstorung, and other ADHD-addled cut-and-paste merchants, Debruit's stuttering crunk-funk-electro-hop brings with it something infinitely exciting and surprisingly new. Perhaps it's the producer's clear appreciation (and plundering) of 20th century classical music, or the classy worldwide appeal achieved by the featured MCs from Spain, France, and the U.S., but whatever the case, the only complaint here is that at 34 minutes, there's not enough To Nartik Kef to go around.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player