Debruit To Nartik Kef
- Words: Brion Paul
- Label: Geostatism
Clearly coming from the same school as TTC, Four Tet, Funkstorung, and other ADHD-addled cut-and-paste merchants, Debruit's stuttering crunk-funk-electro-hop brings with it something infinitely exciting and surprisingly new. Perhaps it's the producer's clear appreciation (and plundering) of 20th century classical music, or the classy worldwide appeal achieved by the featured MCs from Spain, France, and the U.S., but whatever the case, the only complaint here is that at 34 minutes, there's not enough To Nartik Kef to go around.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player