Defari Spell My Name
- Words: Ross Hogg
- Label: High Times
LA's freshest schoolteacher drops science on "Spell My Name." The driving beat (by Evidence of Dilated Peoples) lends itself to the spelling-bee chorus and D-E-F-A-R-I doesn't disappoint. For disappointment, check the flip's "Slumpy," a fonky-ass Fred Wrek track with a weak-ass hook: "Bitch' don't give a fuck, bitch." You won't either.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player