Derrick L. Carter Squaredancing In A Roundhouse Remixes
- Words: Luke Magnuson
- Label: Classic
El Derrick of Carter squares up for two well-rounded mixes of the title track from his 2002 solo debut album. "B. H. Q. Revisits The Classics" has enough boomp for the most devout Chicago heads, while "The Remake" is toned down for deep-house lovers. Two very solid mixes for house heads of all shapes and sizes.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
XLR8R Downloads Player