- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Dielectric
Oakland man Drew Webster has taken a chance launching an experimental label in this economic climate, but his 12, the label's fourth, shows the guy means business. From Throbbing Gristle-ish noise to spacious and opaque ambient soundscapes to harsh industrial beat jams that invoke the UK's Sweatbox label, Drew lays down that neighbor-irritating shit. Nice.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player