- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Dielectric
Oakland man Drew Webster has taken a chance launching an experimental label in this economic climate, but his 12, the label's fourth, shows the guy means business. From Throbbing Gristle-ish noise to spacious and opaque ambient soundscapes to harsh industrial beat jams that invoke the UK's Sweatbox label, Drew lays down that neighbor-irritating shit. Nice.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player