- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Dielectric
Oakland man Drew Webster has taken a chance launching an experimental label in this economic climate, but his 12, the label's fourth, shows the guy means business. From Throbbing Gristle-ish noise to spacious and opaque ambient soundscapes to harsh industrial beat jams that invoke the UK's Sweatbox label, Drew lays down that neighbor-irritating shit. Nice.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsStream a Track from Locked Groove's Upcoming EP
- GearArtist Tips: Addison Groove Shares Five of His Production Secrets
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player