Diebstahl Walk Idiot Walk
- Words: Sheldon Thompson
- Label: Glanzbild
Diebstahl hits the brown star, seriously. As I'm living in Germany now, I can give you some language lessons. Diesbstahl means to steal from somebody, and guess whose soul they stole? It's The Hives. They are top balls in my view, so whatever foolish person decides to make a bootleg of them can do no wrong.
- MP3GL "Won't You See (Gerd Janson Dub Mix)"
- NewsWolfgang Voigt Pays Tribute to the Roland 303 for Kompakt's 303rd Release
- NewsLeon Vynehall Shares Mesmerizing New Video, Announces North American Tour
- NewsGhostly Artists Soundtrack Upcoming Videogame; Hear New Tracks from Shigeto, Matthew Dear, and More
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- Record Store Week: Co-Op 87
XLR8R Downloads Player