Diebstahl Walk Idiot Walk
- Words: Sheldon Thompson
- Label: Glanzbild
Diebstahl hits the brown star, seriously. As I'm living in Germany now, I can give you some language lessons. Diesbstahl means to steal from somebody, and guess whose soul they stole? It's The Hives. They are top balls in my view, so whatever foolish person decides to make a bootleg of them can do no wrong.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player