Diebstahl Walk Idiot Walk
- Words: Sheldon Thompson
- Label: Glanzbild
Diebstahl hits the brown star, seriously. As I'm living in Germany now, I can give you some language lessons. Diesbstahl means to steal from somebody, and guess whose soul they stole? It's The Hives. They are top balls in my view, so whatever foolish person decides to make a bootleg of them can do no wrong.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player