Dillinja Live or Die
- Words: Star Eyes
- Label: Valve
The flipside's "South Manz," with its "bassline roller to shake the venue" sample and scary, high-pitched melody, is my favorite here, as Dillinja delivers a more rolled-out track that's still heavy on the bass & drum. "Live or Die" is classic Karl-an Amen rinse-out with plenty of guts 'n' glory. Bashy!
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player