Dillinja Live or Die
- Words: Star Eyes
- Label: Valve
The flipside's "South Manz," with its "bassline roller to shake the venue" sample and scary, high-pitched melody, is my favorite here, as Dillinja delivers a more rolled-out track that's still heavy on the bass & drum. "Live or Die" is classic Karl-an Amen rinse-out with plenty of guts 'n' glory. Bashy!
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player