- Words: Easy Snapping
- Label: Inflight Entertainment
Danny McMillan's label comes with a slab of pure, calmly jammin', dubby breakbeat shit like you kids used to make. Distraction piles a tightly minimal ragga chant vocal sample over occasional chords and drum fills and loads of stoned electronic effects, which get slathered onto a dead-funky beat. The flip does it house style, but it doesn't compare to the a-side. Get this bastard.
- Real Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- Getting Down, Biking Around, and Reveling in the Final Days of Trouw: Reflections on ADE 2014
- Labels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- Labels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
XLR8R Downloads Player