Dizzee rascal I Luv U
- Words: Star Eyes
- Label: XL
This record scares me. If I heard it in a rave' would probably go hide under a speaker. Dizzee Rascal rapping like some crazy aggressive coked-out Muppet over disastrous beats that are little more than grimy, ramped up Dillinja-style bass and a few breathy samples filling in for snare hits. This cheap-sounding record is doing for UKG what Birdman and the Cash Money clique have done for rap. Plus, it'll grow on you like a motherfucker.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player